Saturday 1 October 2016

Ethan's Makeover Is Complete!

Behold! Spanky new covers for GONE TO THE DOGS and ICE, ICE BABY!







I love them! It was so hard to settle on a cover for GONE TO THE DOGS, but I just love this artist's work so damn much, and they all had to have the "hand" theme going, so in the end I went with a cover I was instinctively drawn to and said "so be it."

This completes the Ethan Banning Files makeover. Next job on the Ethan To-Do list is to prepare DEMONIZED for self-publishing, which will include writing a brand new short story to include as a bonus. I'm still leaning towards dealing with AFTERLIFE first, but we'll see how the rest of the year pans out. In the mean time, the Ethan Banning shorts are available on Amazon and Smashwords if you haven't already checked them out (which you definitely should).

No comments:

Post a Comment