Friday 25 November 2016

Friday Check-In: The Underachieving Edition

So I have very little to report today, as I have written very little this week. I've added 1k to an Amber Morgan project, but nothing to either Pale Queen or Through Fire. Mostly this is because I've been exhausted in the evenings. Hopefully I can make up some ground over the weekend. I'm off to the theatre ~darlings~ tomorrow night, where my ex-housemate and I are hoping for a trashy and hammy performance of Lady Chatterley's Lover, but I think otherwise there's nothing on the agenda.

So there is plenty of time for tea-fueled writing yet! Hopefully when I come back on Monday for the last week of Anti-Nano (well, the last days, I guess), I'll have plenty of stuff to update you on that doesn't revolve around Westworld, Masterchef, or Lucha Undergroud (the other reasons I've not been getting anything done this week. I don't normally watch a lot of TV, but at the moment there's just a ton of good stuff going on).

Anyway! That's my boring check-in. Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment