Monday 24 November 2014

Anti-Nano Check-In: Shameless Self-Promotion Edition

Happy Monday! Hope the weekend treated everyone well. I got a bit of work done on Nightmare Moon on Saturday, in between perfume orders and cleaning up the old house (never again), but my big news of the weekend was that THE BEAST OF BIRCH HILL has been nominated for an Evernight Readers' Choice Award!


I can't tell you how honoured I feel. Last year, SILVER KISS won Best Urban Fantasy, and it was this that really helped spur me back into writing after a year of wondering if my heart was really in it anymore. To be nominated again feels incredible. And I'd be lying if I said I don't want to win again, but there's so much talent at Evernight that I really do feel flattered to be a semi-finalist.

Anyway, voting is now open for the finalists, and will close on December 7th. Everyone who votes is in with a chance of winning a $25 gift certificate for Evernight, so why not go ahead and do it? And, you know, if you liked THE BEAST OF BIRCH HILL, you could vote for that.

Hint hint.
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment