Friday 7 November 2014

Anti-Nano - Friday check-in

Happy Friday! How's the week been treating everyone? How does the weekend look? I think most of mine is going to be split between filling perfume orders and cleaning out our old house, but I'm hoping Sunday will provide some good writing time. I also want some good perfume-making time, as it's been ages since I had time to work on new blends and I have loads of ideas for Christmas/winter scents, but we'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm really pleased with the progress I've made on Nightmare Moon since restarting it last weekend. I didn't get any writing done Wednesday or yesterday. Wednesday is my traditional evening for dinner and crap TV with my mum, and on Thursday Kyle and I discovered Masterchef: The Professionals was back on and we had to catch up. And we still have to catch up because we both crashed out and fell asleep halfway through the third episode, presumably because our new-found love for Marcus Wareing overwhelmed us so thoroughly.

Anyway, I'm hoping to regain some ground over the weekend and start creating chaos for my heroine. If I also manage to squeeze in some perfume-making and finish watching episode three of Masterchef, I shall consider it a weekend well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment