Wednesday 2 August 2017

News! News! News!



I am thrilled to announce that IMPERIAL DEMONS has been accepted by Evernight! The contract is signed and we have a projected release date of October. So, if all goes well, you get Lola and Tristesse's big adventure before the end of the year! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I love this book and I love the future tales it will let me tell for these ladies. I can't wait to share it with you all! More details as I get them, as ever, but in the meantime, here's the (unofficial) blurb:

Magic can make you mad. Love can make you dangerous.

Tristesse is gone, taken between worlds to be the bride of a sadistic demon prince. And Lola will do anything to get her back. Crossing into Gehenna is only the start. Hunted by monsters and accompanied by allies she can’t trust, Lola must endure the horrors of the demon world, and embrace the darkness of demon magic. If it doesn’t consume her, it might just save both her and Tristesse.

But in Gehenna nothing is guaranteed. Nothing except pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment