Sunday 20 September 2015

Stop the Presses! New Urban Wolf Story Coming Your Way!


It's been a while since the last URBAN WOLF story, PHANTOM FEARS, came out (over a year, in fact), and one of my secret hopes for this year was to get another one written and submitted before the end of 2015. This series has such a special place in my heart, and I do intend to continue Ayla and Shannon's adventures for as long as the ideas keep coming. I do actually have the start of a third novel-length piece tucked away in my laptop, and next year I plan to return to that.

In the meantime, I've got something else starring my werewolf girls for you! COLD NIGHT MOON is coming in October* (wow, that's really soon, actually!) to Evernight! This is a short story that I had a lot of fun with. It opens up the Urban Wolf world a little more and introduces a few new possibilities for the ongoing series. Here's the blurb:

After a difficult year, Ayla Hammond wants to give her girlfriend Shannon a dream Christmas. A cosy, romantic cabin in the woods seems like the perfect way to put their troubles behind them and start the New Year right. And at first, everything is going according to Ayla's plan...Until night falls.

There's something in the woods. And it's after Shannon.


*Release date is subject to change, but I'm hopeful it will be October!

No comments:

Post a Comment