Monday 23 November 2015

I'm a Semi-Finalist!


The nominations are in for the Evernight Readers' Choice Awards, and I'm thrilled to say that THE SEA WIFE is a semi-finalist for Best Lesbian. I'm so thankful for everyone who voted, and delighted that my little selkie story is up there with so many other great titles. I'm in talented company!

But now it's voting time! Voting is open NOW for the winners, and closes on December 4th. If you'd like to vote for THE SEA WIFE, that would be awesome. It's a tough category - I've read all the other books, and I know they're great, but I hold out hope that I might steal a victory somehow...

How could you not vote for these ladies though?

I have jokingly said on Facebook that there'll be no more photos of Fergus there until I win, so if you're one of Fergus's millions (and millions) of internet fans, think not of me, but of him, and get voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment