Wednesday 27 January 2016

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence."

Robert Fripp

So I had this great plan that in the build-up to DARK DAYS being released, I'd use some of the very cool graphics the cover artist did and share some of my favourite lines, thusly:


And I had a line for every main character, and I was going to share one every other day until 2nd Feb. And then my laptop died, as previously discussed, taking my cool graphics with it. So...that's not happening as I am still sans laptop for the time being.

So instead I thought I'd share some of the music I pulled together for my playlist for the book and the series in general. I don't often listen to music while I write, but I like to have a playlist for when I'm not writing, to keep my mind working on the story even when my fingers can't. So in no particular order, here are my Top 5 DARK DAYS tracks!











There are plenty more on there, and the list will likely grow as I start work on Book 3. Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to wait patiently for my new laptop charger so I can start working on some more promotional material...like the giveaway I have planned! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment