Tuesday 21 June 2016

THE NECROMANCER'S APPRENTICE rises again!

NEWS! I'm delighted to announce I've just signed the contract for THE NECROMANCER'S APPRENTICE. This baby will be coming to Evernight in August, and it's going to be free!



I love being able to offer free stories (WOLF STRAP, PHANTOM FEARS, and BOUND BY NIGHT all are, in case you wondered), as it's a chance to say thank you to everyone who buys my books, leaves reviews, tweets, messages, and generally gives me the encouragement to keep going. And I'm thrilled to add Evanthe's tale to my free reads library. If you're down for urban fantasy, zombies, romance, and eating pizza at midnight whilst having an existential crisis, I think you'll like this one. Here's the blurb!

Zombies. Black magic. Romance. Nobody said necromancy was easy. 

All Evanthe wants is to hone her necromancy skills and gain the affections of her reclusive mentor, Morrow. Just when she thinks he might reciprocate her feelings, a face from his past threatens the life Evanthe is working so hard for. Now she's up against rogue necromancers, smarmy demonologists, and blood-thirsty zombies as she and Morrow fight to protect a secret that could kill them both. Evanthe's a talented necromancer, but that might not be enough to guarantee her a happy ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment